I cannot believe 2018 is halfway over. This both the fastest and slowest year of my life. Is that even possible? I had blast during Q2. I tried new things, snuck in a weekend giveaway, and turned another year older. 26 is a scary age to turn, y’all, but I am excited to see what it brings! I’m kicking off 26 by starting my quarter three goals.
Quarter three is arguably the best quarter because it contains summer! I’m supposed to be carefree, adventurous, and open during this quarter, right? That’s the approach I’m taking with my quarter three goals, anyway. This quarter is all about being a *little* less Monica + a little more Carrie (even if I’m a Charlotte-Miranda combo). Before we dive into Q3, let’s see how I did with my spring refresh.
- Financial goal: ✅ Last quarter I opened up a Poshmark + Etsy shop. Now just waiting for the money to roll in.
- Knowledge goals: ✅ This quarter I finished the Notorious RBG, The Simple Art of Not Giving a F*ck, I’m Judging You, and when life gives you Lululemons. I’m refreshed on my capitals + caught up in Duolingo.
- Health goals: ⚠ Towards the end of this quarter, I got a little better with my mornings, but I still have a ways to go.
- Career goals: ✅ Not only did I get a mini-certification this quarter, but later this month I’ll be heading to Philly for a conference!
- Blog goals: ✅ My Facebook page has well over 100 likes + my email subscriptions grew! They could always use more love, though. Like + subscribe!
- Personal goal: ✅ My calligraphy pens are still put away but I killed my Memphis challenge thanks to a downtown staycation. I did pick up some new equipment to offer gold foil goodies in my Etsy shop. Be on the lookout, soon!
Quarter Three Goals:
Building on the success of Q2, my quarter three goals are full of ideas for personal + professional growth. Hopefully, these goals inspire you, too!
- Financial goal: Now that my 401k contributions + company health insurance are kicking in, my budget is going to get tight. I hope at the end of this quarter I will have all my credit cards paid off + emergency fun at least 30% funded.
- Knowledge goal: I plan to continue to progress on Italian this quarter to get halfway through the course. I also plan to finally knock Anna Karenina off my reading list – the audiobook is 36 hours long… Wish me luck!
- Health goal: Bringing back the Q2 goal to build on my momentum to make the most out of my mornings. With a lot of traveling + walking in store this quarter, I want to up my cardio to make 588 stairs (Karavolades stairs) chump change.
- Career goal: Now that I’ve got a conference on the books for professional growth, I want to make sure I am doing my best to create a network locally. For this reason, joining at least one organization is one of my quarter three goals.
- Blog goal: As I continue to see growth on Facebook, I want to transition that on to Instagram as well + grow my follower base by an aggressive 20%!
- Personal goal: I have a lot of travel coming up this quarter. With that in mind, my personal goal is to try one thing in each location that scares me. I’ll report back on how it goes.
That’s everything I have for my quarter three goals. Wish me luck as I embark on checking things off + a summer full of fun. Be sure to make your own quarter three goals or mark some things off the summer checklist!