It may feel like Christmas + New Year’s Eve happened yesterday, but February is here! I don’t know about you, but I love February. It’s the month Memphis is mostly to get solid snow (though we have seen some already this season) + the month to show all your loved ones that you appreciate them. I may be gearing up for a Valentine’s Day with my boo thing, but that does not mean I am not forgetting about my girls! I’m going to be telling all my favorite ladies I love them this year with some inexpensive Galentine’s Day gifts.
I’m a total girls-girl which leaves me no shortage of Galentine’s. From my high school bestie to my college roomie to the friends who loved + supported me during my years in Austin, I want to show all my ladies a little love without breaking the bank. If you’ve only got a few Galentine’s this year, or aren’t ballin’ on a budget, consider one of the items from my holiday gift guide. If you’re like me, check out some of these inexpensive Galentine’s Day gift ideas that will tell your besties you care!
Inexpensive Galentine’s Day Gifts
- Flowers – if you know me, you know I am all about bringing back sending flowers to your friends. I like pink roses if anyone was wondering. WIN YOUR BESTIE SOME FLOWERS
- Card – everyone loves to get mail. They like it, even more, when it is filled with a complimentary + positive message.
- Trendy Jewelry – get creative + craft your own earring or buy them a cute charm or necklace that fits their personal style.
- Face masks – all our skin could use a little more love this winter. Help your girls out with a great sheet mask.
- Nail polish – this is a sweet + inexpensive option to allow your bestie to enjoy some time pampering herself.
- Homemade treat – nothing says lovin’ like something from the oven.
- Candle – this is one of the best gifts. It’s pretty + practical.
- Cup – whether wine glass or mug, a sturdy cup with a cute saying is always a win.
- Graphic Tee/Tank – the tee section at Target is full shirts with cute sayings. I ♥️my “Stay Golden” Golden Girls tank.
- Book – give her something inspirational to read. I recommend Girl, Wash Your Face or something off my 2019 reading list like Bad Girls Throughout History (get it here).
- Bath Bomb – who doesn’t need a little encouragement to spend some time on themselves?
- Rosé – or whatever her wine of choice is to enjoy in her bath or just in her life.
- Art – whether a cute print or throw pillow, something inspirational or “so her” to add to her home decor is a hit.
- Journal – get her something to write down all her goals + ideas in. May Designs has cute + customizable options.
- Playlist – the days of mix CDs may be over, but making a Spotify playlist for her enjoyment is a great (and FREE) way to show you care. This is my personal mix for ladies.
No matter what you get your bestie, she is sure to know you care. Even inexpensive Galentine’s Day gifts shows you were thinking of her + wanted to show a little appreciation. Don’t forget to show a little appreciation to yourself this Valentine’s/Galentine’s Day. Whether you have 5 minutes or all day, celebrate you. Show me your Galentine’s Day gifts over on Instagram!