There are so many things in life that we rush through. Everyday tasks get monotonous + become a chore. We can get so much more out of our day if we infuse a little self-care into some of those activities. Shower hacks are a great place to start. They can add a small amount of luxury + me-time to your day. You’ll not only feel refreshed physically but also mentally.
Luxurious Shower Hacks
- Decorate your bathroom. A pretty space will get you started feeling relaxed + happy. Choose a soft color palate + dress it up with a cute curtain + soft bath mats.
- Dry brush your body. Taking a few minutes to brush off some dead skin will pay off as it washes away. Learn more about this in my past post about dry brushing.
- Utilize aromatherapy. Hang eucalyptus or use a shower steamer to release calming or invigorating scents into your shower.
- Play some music. Get in the zone with your favorite Spotify playlist.
- Bring something to drink in the shower. You can get a nice beverage holder inexpensively.
- Upgrade your products. Say goodbye to Suave + Dial + invest in some high-quality products that offer you a great clean + smell great.
- Exfoliate. Use a body scrub, Korean washcloth, or loofa to get off all that dry + flakey sin so you can emerge fresh. I love this Frank Body Coffee Scrub.
- Use in-shower lotion. Lock in hydration while you are still wet. I started using this lotion a year or so ago + my finance is constantly amazed at how soft my skin is.
- Invest in better towels. One of the things I am most excited about on my wedding registry is nice, new towels. I also presently got some micro-fiber towels to protect my hair + reduce frizz post-shower.
- Clean up post-shower. Make your next shower better by cleaning up now so you can enter a clutter-free environment.
Not only will the above shower hacks optimize your time under the water, but they will also help you feel relaxed + ready to start your day or help you wind down.