Welcome to The Ways of K!
Katherine Faulk is a blogger + digital strategist in Memphis, TN. After three years in Austin + three in Charlotte, Katherine packed up her millennial pink + gold apartment + headed back to her hometown in Tennessee. With a year back in Memphis under her belt, Katherine Faulk is loving her job, loving her friends, and loving her life. In this blog, she shares everything from tips on improving your credit + how to host a dinner party to where to shop in Memphis + travel guides to cities she loves. No topic is off-limits.
If you follow her on Instagram, you will find that Katherine Faulk loves to travel, host, and spend her free time exploring new shows, crafts, and bottles of rosé. She enjoys leisurely strolls through Target, 90s sitcoms, and explaining why cheese pizza is the best kind. This year, she plans to bring more travel guides, how-tos, and realness to The Ways of K. She’ll be reading 12 books in 2019 PLUS a new skill every week, a la her new year’s resolution. As her word for the year is “intentional” you will see her being much more purposeful + deliberate in her posts + in everyday life. Grab a glass of your favorite pink wine + let’s get this party started.
Keep up with all things Katherine + The Ways of K, subscribe to my email the Chatty Katty semi-monthly newsletters!
Twelve Things to Know About Katherine Faulk
- My favorite color is blush.
- Cheese (cheddar or gouda preferred) is the best thing you can put in your mouth.
- I only like Italian dressing.
- I’m 80% Monica Geller, 20% Rachel Green.
- I have a hard time not buying anything featuring gold calligraphy.
- How to Be Single is a damn inspiration.
- The best place I visited in 2018 was my birthday trip to Chicago
- I’m currently obsessed with Busy Phillips.
- My dream vacation destination is Santorini, Greece.
- I drink way too much Diet, Dr. Pepper.
- There are crystals on my desk even though I don’t know if I believe in them.
- I really wish you would follow me on Insta!